Thursday, January 26, 2006

Struggling but doing ok

OK, So i managed to get in 26 ounces of water so far today, that's good.

The last few days have been struggles though I tried to stay on points.I
ate over 50 points yesterday! but today so far I'm doing well.

I had two pieces of whole wheat toast with light cheese whiz and trans
fat free margarine on them . I had an orange with it as well.

the difference I notice today in how I'm eating is that I'm taking my
Ritalin for my ADHD, when the last few weeks I've been forgetting or not
bothering to take it and that is when I binge on sweets.

I think taking it and staying on it is going to be the difference for
me. It seems I eat to keep my brain awake and doing something.

I have 17 points left for the day to have dinner with, so I should be
more then fine.

I'm going to get some more water and do my Tae Bo exercise workout
before our TV night shows start.
then I'll make dinner.

No comments: