Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tae Bo

Ok This is the second time I've done the 8 minute Tae Bo workout, and I have to say I really like it!!

It only takes 8 minutes ( plus warm up) and with the kids and hubby needing me so often for so much in a day, trying to fit in a 20 minute workout, or a half hour on the bike was impossible, but I can actually get this work out done. And WOW what a sweat I break.

Though it may sound lame, the fact that he walks up to the camera and talks to the viewer like he does to the others in the workout giving encouragement, it makes it feel personal, and I found myself actually working a little bit harder to show him I could do it! LOL

Only time will tell if it is effective but the website shows testimony of it working, and since it is actually fast and fun, perhaps I'll actually use this one enough to see results.Perhaps Ic an find the time to do this 8 minute workout every day instead of just 3 days a week.

I'm starting to get a little better motivated, since today's eating has been in control. A few days of better control with the eating and exercising and I'll be back in control again.

Hopfully this is the swing upwards from being in the dumps, and i'll see some healthy results from getting and staying motivated to make healthier choices.

No comments: