Tuesday, March 14, 2006

yoyo


This is a graph I made of my weight since jan 2004. No granted the gains have all been due to my pregnancy with my son. but I have been just hagning out around 186 now for the last year. ( he's 13 months now)

I'm rereading dr Phil's book and forcing the habits, since will power DOES NOT WORK.

I ate on points today and I'm now starving...cause I ate poor choices and filed up thsoe points fast.

I ahve not done any intentional exercise today yet and it is 10:42 pm. But I've been deep cleaning the house and just spent a half hour in my daughters bedroom, cleaning crap out from behind her bed and sorting stuff out.

I'm going to start from here and get back to my goal of 130.

I'm going to drink more water daily.
I'm going to follow my points system.
I'm going to exercise 3 times a week.

No comments: