Friday, March 31, 2006

7 pounds down!!!!!

Since the middle of march I have been exercising 3 times a week, and
eating reasonable food with dividing my plate into 4 section and eating
lots of veggies and drinking my water.

I've lost 7 pounds and I'm back on track! it feels good. it took a while
and the motivation was low for a bit but I'm back at it! WOOHOO

I don;t thin I'll be counting points or doing WW anymore. It taught me
about good foods with low points and how to incorperate exercise and
water etc, but I don;t feel now after three successful weeks of no
points that I need Weight watchers anymore, Ic an do this on my own with
mindful eating and sensible portions, I've proven so far that it works.

At least I always have it as a back up if I slip or fumble, but I think
I got it!

WOOHOO

No comments: