Tuesday, November 11, 2008

getting back on the horse is difficult

I always chose the hardest times in life to jump back on the horse it seems. I'm so busy packing the house to move these days for our move in less then 20 days, that I don't have time for any intentional exercise. I have always known that intentional exercise of at least a half hour 3 times a week is the cornerstone to any weight loss for me. It seems that no matter how much housework, running the stairs etc I do in a day, those toning and stretching and bending exercises won't cause my body to burn the excess fuel I've stored on my hips unless I raise my heart rate well and maintain it for some time.

It's just something I'm going to have to endure until we get packed and moved into the new house.

So in the meantime, I'm taking it one baby step at a time, and focusing on my water intake for the month of November. Maybe by the time December rolls around I'll have a new habit of getting in at least 4 waters a day, which is about 4 more then I'm getting in now.

the other habit I need to make now is that I'm NOT going to eat ANYTHING 3 hours before bedtime anymore, and I WON'T eat anything past then that is not a plain easy fruit or vegetable, if I get hungry between then and breakfast time.

No comments: