Saturday, February 28, 2004

21 pounds down

I am feeling much better today though this dry hacky cough is driving me nuts... chewing gum a lot.

I was up early this am and went to the store to buy the supplies I needed to make a cake for a client, and came home nad did that. I got to use my new kitchenaid for the first time making a cake and it was nice :) was fast and easy and clean up was a breeze :)

then we headed out to the flea market with MIL. This was a plan DH had for us and not something I really wanted to do , I would have rathered stay home and clean a bit, I'm actually in the mood, so I usualy strike while the iron is hot. so instead I went and got a pair of flip flops for swimming nights . I hate walking on my bare feet on the locker room floor, you never know what fungus is growing under foot literally , so I feel good getting them out of season :)

I tried to eat my 25 points max this week but had a hard time doing so due to this being my first week with the less 2 points a week. With feeling miserable all week this is literally the first day I have had any energy to speak of.

I didn't count the points I ate in sugared cough drops, or medacine in a sugar base, but i tried todrink lots of water and even though I did not really swim but onlty walked the lengths of the pool, I went swimming 5 timnes this week. I managed to get in only 80 sit ups this week, rather then a 150 to 200 i do weekly, but that is ok.

Still I thought with these slow downs and all I would stay the same, nbut I actually showed a loss of 3 pounds. Now I am down to 171 pounds and 21 poubnds lost since January 5th when I went back on plan, it feels really good to have this loss so far and the clothes I wear now are just falling off of my I need to get a belt for my jeans :)

I bought sugar free gum to chew on when I make cakes as well so I won;t be tempted todip my fngers and tast the icing. I of course do do a small taste test to see I have mixed it roght but after that I gowent and brushed my teeth and stuck to gum.

No comments: