Saturday, May 15, 2004

down 2 pounds

I stepped on the scale today and guess what!??

I LOST, yes LOST 2 pounds!!!!!! I was amazed I told DD I could not figure out how I did that with the stress of this week and the eating i did and he said that it was probably from the walking and house cleaning I have been doing. He is probably right, but still I indulged way too much this week.

I have started reading the book again, I am the leader of a weight watchers and dr Phil yahoo group, and the troops needed some leading , so I dusted it off and we are basically reading a key a week and talking them through etc, so I did this because I know if I had to find time for myself to read it I would not have, but because I have to read it for the group, I am getting it read :) hey whatever works

I know I am worth it, just some days it gets very very overwhelming, and I feel like just laying down and letting the world run me over.

Anyway I'm glad that things are getting back to normal here (what is normal anyway)

No comments: