Saturday, May 08, 2004

Roller blades!!

May 8th 2004

I woke up to a 2 pound loss even though I had over eaten abut 40 extra points this week, I guess the extra exercise was working out :) that makes me motivated to do better next week.

We went garage saleing today with my MIL, and got some things, ( mostly for DD of course LOL) but we faired out well with a ceiling fan for 5 dollars and I got a 89 dollar pair of high quality roller blades for only 5 dollars, which excited me immensely :) my roller blades are about 8 years old and were cheap to start with, these new ones will be nice and if it does not rain tomorrow I'll go out for a roll around the BLVD.

we went out to lunch to Honey garlic, our family favourite all you an eat buffet, I had two plates, one full of salad and then one with the small amounts of things I wanted to taste filled with lots of Chinese veggie stir-fry etc. I didn't count points today but I made good choices, then for dessert I had a small apple crumble with a scoop of ice-cream on it.

Now I am eating a veggies and tuna fish and lemon stir fry cause I'm bit hungry and going to bed soon.

No comments: