Saturday, May 22, 2004

yoyo

Yep I gained 4 pounds.

I am not depressed about it I am mad at myself. I KNOW the program works when you work it, I even LOST 2 pounds last week when I thought I should not have.

I do not know what it is about me mentally that will not allow myself to weight less than 170, am back up to it again!

I am having a major mental block and no matter how much I read the book or try to figure out what my pay off is for staying at 170, cannot figure it out, if I could name it I could claim it and then change it, but I am stuck!

this sucks

I know I won't get any bigger than 170 because I have no clothes big enough to grow back into. than this size, so that is a bonus,but I am really bugged by my inability to stay on program after I hit 170ish,this happens to me every time.

am I afraid to be skinny?I don't know. I need to obviously step up the mental game and work at staying on points and exercising like I used to be doing.

No comments: