Saturday, January 24, 2004

inches count too

Well the scale is showing a maintain at 182 pounds this week.

BUT

I have lost a totalof 4 inches offmy hips this month so far, and 3 off my waist.

I am totally on points this week with my plan to make up for my indulgence on Teusday, and I went swimming for extra time last night with DH and DD for a total of 2 and a half hours of movement (in that time about 35 minutes of heart raised laps ) arm exercise with water resistance dumb bells and 70 ( COUNT EM 70!!!!!!) ab crunches.

My goal is to get to 50 without stopping,so far I am at 20 without stopping.

I feel really great and I am determined to keep doing well. I can physically see changes in my body. I used our digital camera for my own personal before and after pictures of me naked, showing my front and side views and my bye bye flappy skin under my arms.

DH told me last night laying in bed cuddling before I passed out from exhaustion from swimming that he was really proud of me and he could see the cahnge in my additude,becasue I let the holidays be a points free time, but was careful and went right back on track afterwards, and he sees how good I am doing the last three weeks.

That made me feel really good :)

No comments: