Tuesday, January 20, 2004

A WW math lesson

I ate way beyond my points for today at a family dinner this evening. so I'll be working to make that up this week, but I am determined, just a little more exercise and no problem:)

My MIL called out of the blue as I was starting to cook supper to take us out for family dinner to celebrate my BIL getting a GREAT job at MC Graw Hill publishers, and so we arranged to go out after my first in person weight loss challenge meeting at 6:00 pm.

I had no idea where we were going for dinner after the meeting to celebrate my BIL's new job would be an all you can eat pasta buffet. Yikes!!!!!

I had 22 points to use for the day given that I had not eaten much all day. but I think I totally went over,I am going to calculate as best I can now what it is.

It totally did not agree with me either :/ upset stomach and running to the bathroom lots :(

( except for the big plate of plain salad topped with a half cup of greek salad for the oilve oil I ate which was nice ) I should have stuck to salad. OH well, back on track,no looking back.

be here now,be somewhere else later :)

DD stayed with nana and uncle while DH and I went to adult swim and I got in a half hour of raised heart rate swimming and water work out ( using dumbbells in the water etc. DH and I sat in the whirl pool for a while. and I did 50 crunches on my abs. He is pretty tired and worn out,he go a bit dizzy in the pool for a minute trying to keep up with me at one point,but I reminded him to take his own pace. He did about 4 laps in the large pool,which was good for him :) I'm very proud of him. we use the family change rooms when DH goes as he needs help getting dressed and undressed from his wet swim clothes, so we had some quiet time in the change room to talk and stuff. just about regular every day stuff, he told me he can really see a difference in my body already ( when you see it naked I guess you can see a differnce) :)

DD was excited to spend time with nana.

So that was my day,but I'm not worried,it was a slight slip up, and I remaind mindful while there and limited my selction to tastes mostly.

here's to a good rest for the week to make up for my indulgence this evening and remaingin on points this week.

..............the math lesson...........

ok, so the actual number is in ( give or take one or two things I over estimated on to be safe :)

I ate 57.5 points today! yikes....

so this is my math...
57.5
-27 ( today's allotment)
_______
30.5
- 2 banked points from yesterday
________
28.5
-2 points from activiy points earned yesterday (swimming)
________
26.5
-2 points from tonights work out ( swimming)
_________
25.5 to make up for the rest of the week.



my plan to make it add up right.......
wed 22 points ( bank 5)
thurs 22 points ( bank 5)
friday 22 points ( bank 5)
saturday 22 points (bank 5)
that equals 20 points and only 5.5 left to make up.

so this week I am adding a ball pilates work out on Thursday ( wil give me 2.5 points over to make up for the food intake) and ohh i forgot about my walk today for 30 minutes to the library.. sooo that equals...1 point... and then I will take one activity point from tomorrow nights swimming ( I will gain more then that...) and it is all covered.


so my week now is 22 points every day and an extra ball pilates work out on Thursday. My regular swim wednesday and friday with the girls will be additional exercise not put towards my binge this evening. :)

ya that works :)

I'm good :)

No comments: